Saturday, October 13, 2007

1 hired


Another decent check coming. Heck, it wasn't all that long ago when I was working security for $12/hr. so I still greatly appreciate making this kind of money. It's a short list of jobs you can work - especially from home - and make six figures. Still, I need a grand a week over this to accomplish my goals. Stay tuned.

I hired one girl yesterday - she sounds fantastic, really needs the money and is partially disabled. I touched on this before a while back but if I'm going to spend my hard-earned money on leads I'd like it to go to people who deserve it and people where the money makes a difference in their lives. I really have no motivation to make the owners of Netquote, InsureMe or HometownQuotes richer then they already are.

Alright, off to my son's soccer game.

No comments: