Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yes, I guess it's this easy

To be honest, I'm not much into it today. My son's off school and I'm pulling the plug now - be back at it on Friday.

I made it through about half my list, called one lead and got chewed out for not sending the info yet. This guy just started a business and cancelled Cobra due to cost. He does NOT like being without coverage and was thrilled Lisa called.

He's 37, single, healthy and just slighly overweight - 6.1 250 pds. That's GR all the way thanks to their revised weight table he's standard 2. I just emailed him my GR link and it's Copay Select, $1,500 deductible. $174 a month is a $417 commish which means a $242 profit from yesteray and I haven't done anything yet.

With this much volume I could basically write 6 deals a week by mistake.

3 comments:

loudee said...

Great blog :) I've been following it since last week. Good info and advice plus it's a confidence builder to boot. I'm taking my exam next month and getting out of the rat race called the restaurant business (70+ hr/week for 8 yrs w/ no vacation and no time off). Keep up the good work!

Nevada Health Insurance said...

I wish I had better luck getting individual policies that clear underwriting in less than 14 days/years. I've been working on 2 couples for the last two weeks to get them coverage with Assurant. There is nothing wrong with either one but it's been phone calls and faxes ever since we started this process. But I still like Assurant, Aetna has better rates but no online sign up for clients, fill out the form and fax it in. Yuck!

info@marylandquotes.com said...

loudee - thanks a lot. If you want to direct advice just email me at info@marylandquotes.com

Lisa - Aetna has a great online app. Go to my site: http://marylandquotes.com click "health plans" then click the Aetna logo.