Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tracking with me for February

Showing is better than trying to explain so since we've just started this month I'm going to share a Google spreadsheet. This way you can track the lead and deals. My main leads go on Excel but at the end of each day I'll import then into this sheet and update it.

The spreadsheet is here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p8HKIagCuSCgDt1YTvtg4DA

Obviously all personal info is gonna be blocked 0ut since I'll be putting detailed comments about each lead.

What you'll be able to see is "X" hours of generating leads = "X" leads which results in "X" deals. For those who have any misconceptions about what it actually takes to put in $700,000+ in volume this will be a splash of water on your face. I'll also be logging in time spent each day generating the leads.

I think a lot of agents think you get a few leads - 20 or so a week and all you really need to work on is your closing skills and pitch. If that's so you're far better than me. It takes a lot of leads and a lot of phone time to me to write a decent amount of business.

What you're going to see is that it's about lead volume. Since I generate my own leads it's a mixture of volume and quality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have already heard of these guys, but they are excellent. Frank Rumbauskas and Ari Galper. Frank has excellent ways to get leads to call you and Ari is the master at conversation.

http://utg.infusionsoft.com/go/UTG/eglobal
and
http://www.nevercoldcall.com/cmd.php?af=590311

I have purchased both of their products and they work excellent to get leads to call you and knowing the right things to say.

Thank you for your website...it's good to see that you don't give up despite some of the naysayers...man...drives me crazy to see people bash others.

info@marylandquotes.com said...

Frank's book is great. Doesn't have anything to do with telemarketing health insurance but it's great. Been using telemarketed leads now for over a year and a half.