Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Webinar, my son and Fidelity

Thanks to all who attended the webinar. I think it's really fun to get together and trade ideas and we'll definitely be doing it once per week.

I have to apologize that I was not my usual self - got a call this morning before the webinar from my son's kindergarten teacher that he was acting up today - which we've had issues with off and on throughout the year, and it's starting to get old.

In better news I lost a health deal but sold life! I've made it a goal this year to cross-sell life a lot more and so far it's been working very well.

For one of 10 different reasons I might not get the health deal but I've been pitching everyone on life. Most say "we're set with life" but all I need is a few deals to make it worth my while. Today was on of 'em - $42 premium and $500+ commission. Did the app online and that's that.

Another motivation for me is the upcoming election. I personally do not believe we'll see a "career altering" event in health insurance any time soon. But prove me wrong. If something goes south with health insurance, even if it's years from now I want to be well-honed and ready to go with another insurance product.

1 comment:

JR said...

I'm about to get emotional over here :)

It was a great meeting. I'm looking forward to doing it again.