Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another webinar

As the days go by I get more and more emails and calls about the association. I try to get back to everyone but I'm falling behind with the emails.

I'll be holding a webinar tonight at 6pm - just hit the site: www.ihiaa.com and click the webinar section. All you need to do is click the meeting link and call in right before 6pm EST. I'll go over everything and answer any question.

If you want to be sent a reminder before the meeting starts just email me at admin@ihiaa.com

Yesterday it was call after call lining up discounts and agencies. I have a line on a fantastic agency that gives Humana advances - got more talking to do today for that.

Lined up a very good lead source; shared but they don't redirect to Eheatlh nor use affiliate spam to generate leads. 100% search driven, and tested. 75 cent per-lead discount to members to boot.

Back on the phone today to scour more lead sources.

No comments: