Monday, March 24, 2008

Addicted to the live desktop presentation

I've now signed up every client over the past 2 weeks using the Zoho desktop share feature and now I really don't know how else I would ever do it.

I like controlling the presentation. Before, I was just telling my prospects to "click this" and "click that" but you're really not on the same page as them.

I'm doing the side-by-side plan comparisons and it really turns it onto a shopping experience. My next step is hooking up with the Norvax engine. As it stands now, I can take them to my site and do side-by-sides for one company but what I'd love to do is comparisons between other carriers.

Imagine taking a healthy prospect and doing a side by side with Copay Select, Aetna ppo30 and Max Plan with a copay. Lol - "Ok Jim, choose $140, $260 or $310."

On the association front, I went with "website tonight" from Godaddy and greatly improved the look of the main site: http:/www.ihiaa.com and the member's site. In fact, from the modest monthly fee ($12) Godaddy charges for unlimited pages it's a far better overall value than using Google's free site.

1 comment:

Life Insurance Hunter said...

Does the Zoho live desktop presentation allow you to turn over control to the client to sign the application?