Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Craziness and live webinar today

Well, my goal a while back when I started this blog was gear myself into being busy all day. Safe to say I've accomplished that.

Still calling 1o clients a day - yesterday I called 20. I'm working on solving a few problems - a few feel they've been billed in error. When I asked why they didn't call me the main response was they didn't think I handled stuff like that.

I'm gonna be moving 2 clients over to GRs HSA 100 - they're currently on Assurant's copay plan and I can really lower their rate.

On the association front I ran three webinars yesterday, dealt with arranging some affiliations and am getting a lot of calls and emails about it. Which brings me to my next topic:

It's easier for me to answer all the questions at once so today anyone can jump on a webinar and I'll go over the benefits of membership and answer any questions.

For the webinar - time and how to get it go to the main site: http://www.ihiaa.com - click on the webinar link.

No comments: