Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Exclusive lead source - largest membership day yet

I took on a vice president for the association - friend of mine in MD who's been licensed for over 20 years and a CE instructor for 15 years. He's obviously bringing a lot to the table.

He's been using an exclusive lead source and just crushing it - turned me onto some of the leads and I closed two today. Just fantastic. If anyone wants the info on the leads you're gonna have to call me or email me - it's not gonna be posted, except association members have the scoop.

Largest day for memberships to date - growing very very quickly. There is a lot of strength in numbers and I'm on the horn hours a day talking to everything that is insurance related working on all sorts of deals.

We are starting a mailing campaign next week - mailers going out to newly licensed agents; just passed the test - ink's not dry on their license.

I think we can go a very long way in keeping agents out of bad situations - and we all know what I'm talking about.

Everyone following along with this blog - you are witnessing the birth of what will eventually be the largest insurance association in the country - over time (and no time soon) we can add life, senior and P&C to the mix and have the 1st "independent agent association."

With tons of members just imagine what can be lined up for benefits - and think of the eventual power we can have even dealing with carriers. What will absolutely happen is we'll put a nice dent in the more unethical outfits. It'll be very very interesting as things progress.

7 comments:

Carl Garcia said...

Sounds interesting .. Where can I find more info about your association again?

info@marylandquotes.com said...

http://www.ihiaa.com

Anonymous said...

Largest association, In your Dreams

info@marylandquotes.com said...

well heck that's it. Based on that one anon comment I'm gonna just fold up shop.

Anonymous said...

You will in time. Your Pattern of behavior and schemes never end.

info@marylandquotes.com said...

well nothing impresses me more than anonymous blog posts

info@marylandquotes.com said...

and if you have something you'd like to discuss further I'm really not a fan of these "back and forth" comments like a 13 year old on Myspace. You can call me at 410-874-7241 and voice your concerns......yet for some reason I won't stare at the phone too long.