Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hooked up with Norvax

I've been working with Norvax on a discount for association members and after a few days of reaching the right person it's a go. I've lined up discounts on the Norvax quote engine and their leads.

At first their offer came back with a discount over their published rates, however I knew that 1st price they hit me with could be given to an agent just sticking to their guns and asking for a discount - so I asked them to dig deeper.

It's "everyone wins" since members get rates they can't get on their own and Norvax gets more business. I personally don't get squat except the more benefits I offer with membership the more members I get - and the more members the more "strength in numbers" which leads to better deals.

I also told Norvax when agents are supported it leads to increased sales which basically means everyone's better off. The average new agent now might buy leads and drop off quickly. That same agent with training and support can learn to work those leads better which is more money for the agent and more money for Norvax.

I'm working now on them actually featuring my association however I got kicked up to the next level for that request.

I'm not a huge shared lead fan but many agent's are so I'm now working on the major lead carriers. Say I get a $1 per lead discount for members with Netquote and someone normally buys 20 leads a week. That's a $20 saving per week - dues are $20 a month, which means they're ahead of the game by $60 per month.

This is how it works with Gary's CRM - member's price is $300 in stead of $350 - dues are $20 per month which means members are ahead by $30 per month just for the CRM discount.

I want to be able to get some fun going - prizes, contests, etc...but not the typical agency stuff where the agent with the most production wins. To be honest, most agents hate those contests since you might as well just give the prize to the top guy.

I'd like the association contests to be structured in a way where everyone has an equal chance of winning regardless of their experience.

The association so far is growing with new members every day so right now I'm online shopping for some cool prizes for our 1st contest.

No comments: