Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Complete automation

Man, I don't know how health insurance was sold 20 years ago but at this point my system is fully automated.

Technology is simply amazing. First of all, let's cover this first - I'm a fan of getting leads as exclusive as possible however generating exclusive leads takes at least 3 hours a day. That's 3 hours I don't have anymore with running the association.

But for brand new agents who have literally never written a single deal - to mirror this - just remember to have a big budget, product knowledge and closing skills.

Ok, so I'm getting shared leads from three different sources and they all get fed to LeadPod. LeadPod is transferring around 26% which is fantastic since on my own I only got a hold of around 12% since my follow-up skills are lacking.

I'm closing 1 out of 4 transfers so let's do the math:

Lead cost: $7 on average
4 transfers: $40 ($10 per transfer)
17 leads to get a deal X $7: $119
Total: $159
Average Commish: $700
Net Profit: $541

Just remember that if you want to budget this out:

20 leads a day X 5 = 100 leads per week X $7 = $700
26 transfers X $10 = $260
Total: $960

That's why I'm saying that this is an advanced system.

This means all I do is feed 17 leads a day into LeadPod and it's $2,700 per week net. Not bad for never having to make an outbound call.

When they transfer a prospect I qualify then take them right to infiniteconferencing.com/join. I like the fixed address - now I don't have to email an invite. I just give them the participation code and there's no download for them to log in.

I start a desktop share and take 'em to my Norvax site - line up a few plans side by side and they choose. I don't do hardly any "first call closes" but we go over the plans, compare them then I email the plan from the Norvax site that we discussed so they can review it.

To me it's all a bit insane:

  1. Leads from the internet
  2. Leads fed into Leadpod - only transfer prospect with interest and time to talk
  3. Desktop share
  4. Norvax comparisons
  5. Email quotes
  6. Online applications
Complete automation. Also, my day is surreal with this system. Feed 20 leads a day into LeadPod and my phone only rings around 4 times a day - that's it. Aside from those 4 calls a day I do my follow up call to take applications but that's about the extent of it.

Do I really get paid to do this?

Also, webinar today at 1pm EST to go over association benefits: www.ihiaa.com

No comments: