Friday, August 24, 2007

Not enough leads

Well it's Friday and I'm not getting anywhere close to the 30 leads a day I need. Since my goal is not to merely get leads and sell I'm just gonna take control of the rein and telemarket, set in-person appointments and get the money I need to take the next step. I'm not thrilled to cold-call but I'm effective and quite frankly can make more money a lot faster.

If just getting leads was the goal I'd hire a few more marketers but I really don't see the point. I just need more money so I can start my ad campaign.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you saying your tele-marketers are not producing enough?

info@marylandquotes.com said...

Yes. Trying to find good consistent marketers can be a bit of a process. I'd normally just hire more but telemarketing is not my goal. My goal is to build a local agency and get clients through a variety of advertising methods.

I won't fire the marketers and they're still producing leads, however I'm going to make calls myself in my own area.