Saturday, November 3, 2007

Very nice


Great past week. I have this coming from Assurant plus I wrote a GR deal for another $1,080 commission - so the week's total was $4,500.

The big change?

1) Steady flow of telemarketed leads
2) Meeting with my clients

With my per-lead cost at around $2.50 I can handle a high volume - and with a high volume I can spend time with the prospects who want my help and not waste time with the "it's a bad time, call me on Thursday" people. Since the leads are exclusive it's no big deal if I can't get to them for a day or two. And as I've discussed before, the other change was making Lisa an employee.

Networking? I've been to three chamber of commerce events and I'll continue to go. However, the deals are very sporatic and there's no possible way you could make consistent money just by networking. It's just a good supplement to a steady lead source.

No comments: