Thursday, September 6, 2007

Paying off


I'll tell ya, it's nice to have a plan, and in my case, theory, and see it start to work out. I joined my community business association which got me a listing on the website and already, here's what I hoped would happen; people seeking out health insurance coming to me.

My theory is simple; Out of 10 people at least 6 would happily change something about their coverage. Most of these people simply do nothing thinking "it is what it is." Others do nothing because they simply don't know where to start. If an agency had a high profile in the area and became well known I think the amount of possible business would be amazing.

We are busy chasing down leads submitting by people who don't live close to us and in the meantime countless people in our community have no faint clue as to who to contact for health insurance.

No comments: