Thursday, January 17, 2008

Man do I love this job!




Here's the view from my deck right now. Snow's coming down hard here - roads are already a mess. Not a problem, I don't skip a beat with making calls or taking an app online. I also have my son getting out early which isn't an issue.

It's days like this when I really appreciate what I do. It wasn't too long ago I was selling cars and if anyone here has sold cars before you know exactly what you do when it snows; break out a shovel and start cleaning off cars! Man I used to hate that.

Even in other fields like when I sold home improvements all of my appointments today would have been canceled. It's just insane that there's a home-based job that exists (aside from stuffing envelopes, processing government loans and assembling jewelry) where you can make fantastic money and it doesn't matter what's going on outside.

I'll be watching the evening news as everyone's tied up in a 2 hour traffic jam around the beltway.

3 comments:

tabbyx said...

And let's not forget about web design, I'm watchin' the snow from my window too. Of course I hate snow so I am not nearly as giddy.

-c

info@marylandquotes.com said...

Yeah we certainly have the life Cath.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am now officially checking out your blog!