Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wrapped up the calling

I wanted 3 hours today but got just under 2 in. My son had a half day - out at 1pm and my wife was working so I had to play Mr. Mom.

Here's the results:

113 minutes of calls
247 calls made
8 leads
55 messages left

3 additional leads from message call-backs. Those are strong as death. I'm very impressed with 3 call-backs out of 55 messages. The last on was a guy on Cobra for $1,200 a month, family plan and a few pre-ex conditions but nothing big, easy to underwrite.

I've never been able to leave messages before. You can do so manually dialing if you want but you'll have to put in more time calling to make up for it.

Back to what I'm calling a "lead." I'm taking advantage of the sheer number of people I'm talking to and only counting a "lead" as someone with high interest - not just someone who wants to review some plans and rates.

The bottom line again is 247 calls made in 113 minutes when manually dialing 40 an hour would have taken me 6 hours. I'm good for 2 hours of calls per day so I did 3 days of calling in 2 hours. Simply incredible.

1 comment:

Randee said...

Hey John,
Just dropping by to catch up on your success. The results on Gary's dialer is phenomenal! Are you using your own script or one Gary provided? I am going to do a trial with the dialer. If you've got tips, I'm all ears!

Thanks and Happy Lead Generating!