Monday, November 5, 2007

Another marketer

Ok, it's time for a second marketer and I had it narrowed down to three people, but Jennifer ended up winning out. Great experience - used to set home-improvement appointments - fantastic attitude, single mom who needs the job and bene's. She did her 1st day today and got 6 leads in 2 hrs. Very respectable. After getting off the phone with her a little bit ago she's very focused on quality leads.

Lisa's moving now - getting set up by mid-week so she'll be making calls by Thursday. Lisa wants to give me 30 hrs, Jen wants to give me 20. I think that's wishful thinking on Lisa's part but she's good for 20. Fourty hours a week even at 4 leads per hour is 160 a week or 10 deals -which is my goal; run 2 appt's a day, close both and back by dinner (I don't run night appt's.)

This will all actually be very manageable. Calling 30 leads a day is very easy since I'm only looking for people who want to use my services. I let everyone else off the hook. I don't have much follow up. With my system they either want my help or they don't. There's not a lot of middle ground with me.

That's doesn't mean I don't have some call-backs. What it does mean is I don't chase people down with little to no interest. That'll drive you up the wall. Good app't setting day - shold have two GR deals going on Wednesday. Amazing...finally run into biz owners who aren't on medication.

No comments: