Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Both marketers at it today!


The Reader's Digest version is Lisa's moving from Colorado to MD and just moved into her place yesterday, but won't have phone/cable until early next week - earliest Verizon can get out there. Jenn warned me yesterday that her son is sick and she'd try to work today. So basically, I expected nothing today.

However, the power of employee status with benefits comes through again. Lisa drove to her father's house just to work - got 8 leads. Jenn ended up taking her son to the doctor, however still snuck in a hour of calls - 4 leads. Extremely impressive. This is quality. I've never experienced this kind of consistency before and it's having a dramatic impact on my pay.

It can't be this easy. If it's this easy I'll kick myself. Offer a good pay package, W2 'em, offer health, and hire the best. I'm not saying there won't be any BS, just far, far less.

But if this actually works I'll be stunned. I simply want 30 leads a day, two deals a day and cross-sell a quarter of them life. I won't even run the math - it's crazy.

No comments: