Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Life insurance idiocy and consistent leads




Well, I made a committment to cross sell life so I did an app. Actually, pretty easy cross-sell if you're committed to it. I've just never been committed. This was an extra $400 commish for basically doing nothing. Punched into my status - open requirment for verfiying mode of payment. What? Payment is listed to the left - credit card monthy.

Called the company and a less than pleasant lady - told me "obviously" it's a requirment because I forgot to put the mode of payment. She pulled up the app - goes "ooops." Then she says she has no idea why that's a requirement and fixed it. Welcome to life insurance. I am indeed committed to cross-selling life now - I think 1 out of 4 health apps should be a life deal.

On the lead front, another great day from Jenn - 9 leads. Making the marketers employees is a night and day differce. I have had telemarketers working for me since last summer and results were always all over the map. I've never experiened this kind of consistency. When Lisa's back up and running next week it should be insane.

No comments: