Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another HSA

Put in another HSA today - with my goal being to make almost all of my business HSAs. The longer I'm in this business they're just the only things I really can stand behind.

Two deals in this week so far with 2 more online appointments and an in-person on Friday - I should hit 5 apps this week.

I got a great quote request though my site today from one of my faxes - husband is diabetic, wife and two kids - on Cobra for $1,100.

His benefit admin told him because of his diabetes he'd have to ride out Cobra for 18 months. Wrong. He's off to MHIP and I'm writing the wife and kids - they're thrilled.

I didn't put in any time on the dialer today - my son's school was canceled so I make call-backs, did the HSA deal and played with my boy - probably only put in a solid 3 hour day today however one of the pleasures of being self-employed is being able to handle curve balls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About how much is the husband's monthly premium going to be? In California the comparable MRMIP seems really expensive.

info@marylandquotes.com said...

very cheap - go to marylandhealthinsuranceplan.net and you can pull up the rate table.