Thursday, March 6, 2008

IHIAA

I had my link up to the association I'm starting a few weeks ago and took the link down after enough agents signed up that I could handle initially.

Now that I'm over the hump with most of the major training it's open again for some more members.

So what's this about? There's just too much BS in this industry- basically no place for either new agents or agents moving into selling health to go.

There's no community environment for independent agents and if you have a question, problem, concern or are simply excited about a sale - there's just nothing.

I want to pull independent agents together to create a network. The dues are $19.95 per month and to be honest, for a new agent or anyone who wants a supportive community environment that's chump change.

If you're interested just click the link to the top right and read about it. You can download the forms but don't pay - call me instead. I want to make sure it's a proper fit before any money is remitted.

If anyone has any questions about it just call me - 410-874-7241

No comments: