Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Knocked out one today




Did a Golden Rule app today, a state plan and simply have a ton of stuff working. This is like a different life for me then a few months ago. I'm really starting to get busy - as in very busy.

I have the chamber of commerce breakfast tomorrow at 7:30am. I'm really looking forward to that! Then on Saturday I have the arts & crafts fair where I can promote my business.

I have to say the improvement in general quality of life is just fantastic. This has nothing to do with motivation like "Jeffrey Gitomer," "Zig Ziglar" stuff. This has to do with simply working an 8 hour day just like I would if I was on salary for some company. In fact, if I was making in salary what I'm currently making in commish I'd likely be working 50 to 60 hours a week with some company.

And I posted this before but it's also the "objects in motion..." rule where when I get going I simply stay going. The opposite is true when you're doing nothing and trying to psych yourself into some kind of action.

No comments: