Saturday, October 6, 2007

Spam Part 2


Ok, I get an email shot to me instantly. Let's review it:

*It has my application ID. Application! What application? I only filled out a request for quotes. Now some people think they actually have an application processing.

*It says "thank you for choosing Netquote." Insteresting - I didn't see the name "Netquote" anywhere on the spam email.

*It has yet another link for me to click and suggests that the more agents I have competing for my business that better. Guess what happens if I click that link and fill out yet another form.

And now you all start to see what happens when people say 4, 5, 6 or even more agents have called. Also, the gig is up after prospects receive this instant email. They now see the list of agents who will be calling them so they know to simply not answer the phone.

No comments: