Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Forgot to mention...

For the Vimo live transfers, when your phone rings it's a Vimo rep on the other line - not the client. The Vimo rep gives you the basics - age and situation. You then determine if it's "pass or play."

I re-activated my Vimo today and forgot to pause my account - I don't want any leads yet since I'm 4 days behind on calling my telemarketed leads. But I just got a call from Vimo - rep told me he had a lady on the phone who's son just got dropped from her plan and she wantes him covered immediately.

3 comments:

Nevada Health Insurance said...

I spoke with my supervisor today and it looks like she's gonna buy some leads for me thru Vimo, heck knows I need them.

info@marylandquotes.com said...

That's great, but it would will be nice if you worked out a better commission arrangement too.

JR said...

I like the idea of the live transfer. You can either pay the lead cost yourself or hire a telemarketer and scrubber to do the work for you, but one of those methods comes without the headaches. I'm going to look into this program.