Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Vimo live transfers

Well I took two transfers today and closed both! The 1st transfer was just a 25 year old girl, dropped off her parents plan. I took all of her info, emailed her plans and rates, called her back at the time we set and signed her up online. Perfectly healthy except an outpatient knee procedure 4 years ago - torn AC, no issue.

Second transfer was a huband looking for coverage for his wife and two kids. His job wants over $600 a month to add them which is obviously a no-go. Wife's 34 and healthy with two kids - no meds, no conditions. I also emailed him plans and rates and he called me back an hour before the appointed time - wanted me to go over everything.

We have an appointment to meet tomorrow morning at 9am. I'm not gonna go over all the details with them then he's supposed to turn around and explain it all to his wife? Nope. The best I could have done was schedule to time to call the wife but we all know how that goes sometimes. Huband's paying - wife picks the plan. It's basically closed - he knows I'm coming over to take an app and after leaving the appointment time completely open it was him who suggested we meet tomorrow. Very solid.

Now I'm not retarded - I won't be closing every Vimo lead I get. I obviously had a horseshoe up my ass today but there's no way on earth you're closing less than 1 out of 4. I'm on this like white on rice. Oh, and I didn't even max out the bid and still got two calls. Got a buddy in MI who's steadily closing 1 out of 3.

VERY nice to have these be exclusive. I can let people off the phone to catch a breath and not worry about them getting pummeled.

2 comments:

loudee said...

Good to hear your having such luck! If you don't mind me asking, what are the bid ranges for the leads?

info@marylandquotes.com said...

I'm posting it all since a lot of people have asked me about how it works.