Thursday, November 29, 2007

How the Vimo transfers work







I've received a lot of emails about the Vimo transfers so I'll post the entire scoop. First of all, you can call Justin at 650-230-0070. If you do decide to sign up please do me a favor and use me as your reference - I do get a credit for referrals. And although I do get a credit I would never recommend any lead source that I don't think is fantastic. And you're talking to a guy who hasn't purchased an internet lead in almost 2 years.


*You sign up and fund your account. I believe you need $100 to fund it but talk to Justin. I already had credits in my account from over a year and a half ago when I used their shared leads - then chose to suspend my account. I found their shared leads to be lacking.


*As you see in my screenshot, you then see the bids for the states you chose. Since there's not a high volume of leads available in any given state you're encouraged to choose more than one. As you see, I picked my backyard - MD, VA and DC. Then you bid. It's like Ebay for leads - almost. You can ask about what the bids are like in your state before you sign up. I believe in TX max bid's are like $65. I think it speaks volumes if there's an agent out there willing to spend $65 per lead. Well - think about it. For $195 (1 out of 3 closing) to return $700 go ahead and close 1 per day and you're at $2,500 net for the week and your job is answering the phone when it rings. I'll take it.


*When some one hits the Vimo site as you can see they have two options - run quotes themselves or talk to a professional. I really like this. Obviously only the most interested people will choose to speak with an agent. The prospect then speaks with a Vimo rep who does a basic qualification - height/weight, major conditions, the basic story and makes sure they will wait on hold while they transfer to an agent.


*The higest bidding agent is the 1st one called. If that agent doesn't pick up or passes it goes to the next bidder. So you can pass? Yes. When your phone rings you are not connected with the prospect or charged at that point. You're on wiht the Vimo rep who gives you the Reader's Digest version - age, general situation, etc...You then choose to accept the call or pass. If you accept you're connected and also recorded. This is just in case the call drops or during your health screening you uncover a major declineable condition. Then there's no charge.


*You can set you preferences for times you want to be called and also pause your account. Obviously you're not charged if Vimo calls you and you don't pick up but it's a waste of everyone's time to have you phone ring if you're not available. Pause you account.


*The leads are exclusive. You can take the calls, go over the basics with the prospect and collect all the info you need, then arrange a time to call back. No one else can get that lead.


ROI

As I posted below - how much does it cost for you to be on the phone with a qualified prospect who wants to speak with you? You tell me. At $8 per lead for 20 leads that's $160. So you tell me what normally happens after you call 20 shared leads. Do you get a hold of 1, 2, 4, 6 of them? When you do are you the only agent calling? When you get a hold of them do they look forward to hearing from y0u? Only you can answer those questions since every lead source is different.

You should be making $700 per deal average commission. Closing 1 out of 4 of these at $30 a hit is $120 for a deal. I'm willing to bet that's your ROI for closing shared leads but this is 1/1oth the headache. My good friend has only been on them for 2 weeks now but closing 1 out of 3.


I have received 2 and closed 2. I imagine I'm also good for 1 out of 3 over the long haul.

No comments: