Friday, February 29, 2008

Update - a call from a doctor

My phone rings - it's a doctor. Got my fax yesterday. She was on her husband's plan and her husband lost his job - got offered Cobra which they couldn't accept at $1,400 a month.

Their coverage expires on March 1st and she was actually asking about short-term plans because she doesn't want a lapse in coverage.

She's 52, husband's 52, two kids and she's only on a hormone replacement med - no issue there. She asks me how she can get covered by the 1st - I took her to my GR site - she's all over the Copay Select - even over the HSA since they used to pay $700+ for their coverage under the hubby's old job.

I never get through to doctors! I hit the secretary yesterday who just gave me permission to send the fax. On my old pitch it would have been "the doctor's busy - bye."

Wow...so this is actually a lead generate tool. Insane. After three days of sending faxes I have three deals working just from people who have contacted me. It's "permission based fax blasting."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does the dialing machine decide which numbers to dial? You really haven't detailed that info yet.

info@marylandquotes.com said...

call Gary and ask for a demo - he'll show you how it works.

JR said...

That's awesome. Getting in contact with doctors and lawyers is very difficult using telemarketing.