Thursday, September 20, 2007

And the day keeps getting better


I've been having a great day on the phones setting appointments and now just got another deal I put in yesterday issued. This was allergies, on daily Singulair and cold-weather induced asthma - needs Albuterol during the winter months. Aetna's out of the range in the 1st place, then add a 25% rate increase, GR would rider out allergies, asthma and the meds - not an option - and BCSC and Coventry would decline.

Assurant to the rescue yet again with a condition specific deductible. No rate ups, no riders, all meds covered, all treatment covered and re-priced and only an additional $1,500 for any major event. Oh, and approved in a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Health Agent,

I like your website but I think maybe suggest you change the colors of letters and box from red to baby blue. It gives more of a look of health insurance website.

Personally, that red is a turnoff to me but otherwise a great domain name and site..

info@marylandquotes.com said...

Thanks. I'm actually going to be doing a bit of a re-design to that site in a month or two and want to use Maryland state colors.